The Ambassador Hotel, formerly known as the Osler Building, was built in 1928. Historically it was a medical building for doctors and physicians associated with the University of Oklahoma Medical School. Today the Osler Building has been converted into an upscale luxury boutique hotel called the Ambassador. The Osler Building is listed on the National Register of Historical Places as being one of the best local examples of the Mission/Spanish Colonial Revival style of architecture. It has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 2012. PandDStudio was responsible for the design and historic preservation work for the Ambassador Hotel.
LOCATION: Oklahoma City, OK